Posted to alt.home.repair

Default House tearing up power supplies. Possible bad wiring?

On Jul 4, 8:19 pm, Spork wrote:

Lately my gf's moms house has been tearing up power supplies. They had
a laptop power source go bad, and then 2 more after that. Its weird
that all these could go bad at the same time.

Check the voltage coming into the house. I had a light bulb problem and
found I was getting 135 volts in the early morning. The rest of the day was
OK, but the power company was goosing the voltage too much when industry was
starting up.