Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT - Celebrate our freedoms, this fourth of july

On Jul 5, 2:55*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Perhaps the homeless folks Dufas meets are black? In any case, it's
something a bit insulting to call an adult man of any color.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"harry" wrote in message

FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW,
GO
HOME, BOY!"

They will instantly conclude you are crazier than they and decamp.

Hah! I see you try that ploy on *here from time to time.

You would need to be pretty old to be still around if you fought in
WW1.
*I thought you only called black people "boy"?
I have seen the headwaters of the Nile and travelled five continents.
Seen plenty of tribes (and been attacked and robbed by them, it was
with swords too come to think) but all are well known.

The French call their waiters "Garçon"!