Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Celebrate our freedoms, this fourth of july

Spray her with gas, and then write about it on usenet. Would that be
a flame?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lisa BB." wrote in message

While I was filling my truck, I heard a voice on the other side say
"sir I need a favor." A woman came around the front and when she saw
me,
was oops, err, ma'am. She asked for money and immediately I said No.
She
kept standing there and I had to shout at her NO! She finally left,
but in
the meantime I was thinking if she tried to attack me I was going to
use
the nozzle to spray her with gas.