Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Whale

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 21:42:19 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"
topposted something.

On 7/4/2010 6:30 PM, Wes wrote:
I've been looking into this monster skimmer ship. Sounds like it hasn't been proven.
Pictures I've seen makes me wonder how this thing is going to work. The slits seem to be
above the water line. Maybe it takes on ballast to get into skimming mode which lowers the
ship.

Yes, and can you say "bow wave from forward movement"?
I knew you could.

--
It's also helpful to realize that this very body that we have, that's
sitting right here right now, with its aches and its pleasures, is