Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Bonner Martin Bonner is offline

Default Paint removal - masonary

On Jul 4, 8:44*am, harry wrote:
On 3 July, 20:00, mo wrote:
Pressure jet or sandblast. But why bother. If i's stuck on fine, just
leave it.

Agreed.

It's
unaffected by chemical paint removers. *You can only get it off with
mechanical means.

The nice man at http://www.stripperspaintremovers.com/ will sell you a
chemical paint remover to remove practically any masonary paint.
There is absolutely no point for a breeze-block shed, but I am glad to
have removed the masonary paint from our Victorian house and replaced
it with limewash. (and the nice man at Anglia Lime Company will be
happy to sell you some; he may sound strangely familiar ...)

(I have no connection with the company, apart from as a satisfied
customer.)