Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Neighbours can be a PITA

On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:13:09 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

We don't have crops around here just livestock but I fully support
any farmer that gives any (unknown/uncontrolled) dog on the loose
around their stock the "benefit" of the pointy end of a shotgun.

If
the owner is about certainly give warning to the owner to get

their
dog under control and back on a lead pronto or it will be shot.

How odd, my neighbourly farmer who sadly died earlier his year, couldn't
give a hoot about the dogs..deer do far more damage as do the badgers
and rabbits..except he didn't want them chasing his pheasants.

Arable farmer rather than livestock? If you don't have livestock dogs
don't frighten or kill your "crop", where as deer and rabbits do...

--
Cheers
Dave.