LRod

Default JOAT: King of the Caps Lock Master of the Search Engine

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:20:38 +0100 (CET), George Orwell
wrote:

JOAT (now he goes by the name T because of Bay Area Daves trolling) is
the king of the wreck all cap subject lines. He goes out of his way to
post unsolicited URLs with subject lines in all caps. He is the
undisputed master of the Google search. All of this without owning or
knowing how to use a home computer! Gotta love the old goat! OOPS, I
meant JOAT!

Leave him alone. Those all-caps subject lines enable me to quickly
filter through all his garbage to get to the real postings.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net