Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Neighbours can be a PITA

"brass monkey" wrote in message
Bit of a follow-on from Adams post (which is a hoot).

Our pooch (who sticks her paws up to us) ran over the road and piddled on
a front lawn. As I collected the pooch the 'lady' of the house (35'ish)
came out muttering something. I said sorry or pardon (I forget which), she
burst forth (in upper case) with "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID", I kinda lost
interest after that. I'm just hoping that she'll need some help sometime,
I doubt it'll ever happen, sadly (it never does). Yet again I must have
'walk all over me' written on my brow. I would have said 'I hope you don't
mind me asking but would you try to keep your dog off our front lawn
please'.
Yes I know, I'm the pillock.

So now you have ****ed off your neighbour and let your dog cause a dead
patch on her lawn what's the next step?

Sneaking over at night and digging holes in the lawn?
Parking a car on the lawn?
Registering the car to one of your other neighbours whom has had your dog
pee on their lawn?

Or do what a sensible person would have done and took a watering can of
water over to dilute the dogs pee before it sent the grass yellow and said
sorry? Or are you ball less like some other posters in this group and can't
actually do anything unless they are hiding behind some Pole that's gone
home?