Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default Neighbours can be a PITA

"brass monkey" wrote in message
Bit of a follow-on from Adams post (which is a hoot).

Our pooch (who sticks her paws up to us) ran over the road and piddled on
a front lawn. As I collected the pooch the 'lady' of the house (35'ish)
came out muttering something. I said sorry or pardon (I forget which), she
burst forth (in upper case) with "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID", I kinda lost
interest after that. I'm just hoping that she'll need some help sometime,
I doubt it'll ever happen, sadly (it never does). Yet again I must have
'walk all over me' written on my brow. I would have said 'I hope you don't
mind me asking but would you try to keep your dog off our front lawn
please'.
Yes I know, I'm the pillock.

Just to get this straight... a dog peed on your lawn? No bricks through the
window, car lights smashed, garage/house broken into, physical assault, gang
of youths shouting and screaming? Ok, just checking.

Si