Posted to alt.home.repair
Spork Spork is offline

Default House tearing up power supplies. Possible bad wiring?

Lately my gf's moms house has been tearing up power supplies. They had
a laptop power source go bad, and then 2 more after that. Its weird
that all these could go bad at the same time. I also found out that
they have a guy doing some work around the house. I'm wondering if he
did something to mess up the wiring as most his other work was very
poorly done. The place is out of town so I don't have access at the
moment but wondering if you had any ideas on what could possibly be
going on?

thanks