Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT - Celebrate our freedoms, this fourth of july

On Jul 4, 1:43*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 7/3/2010 3:11 PM, harry wrote:

On Jul 3, 12:41 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 7/2/2010 12:40 PM, harry wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:17 pm, Cindy * *wrote:
On Jul 2, 2:40 am, * *wrote:

On Jul 2, 1:15 am, "Stormin Mormon"

HOMELAND SECURITY ADVISORY
This transmission screened prior to receipt by
addressee pursuant to applicable sections of
the USA PATRIOT Act.

Only the rich in America are free. *Only in America does the
government rob the poor to give to the rich. *Most people are
relatively poor.
They imagine that by voting republican, somehow they will become rich.
Being rich does not neccessarily make you happy. *(Though being poor
will almost certainly make you unhappy)
America is
In danger of being taken over by the Brits.
Ridden with crime. *A completely lawless place.
In danger of being taken over by it's own government.
In danger of being taken over by terrorist organisations.

People believe this to be true and hence keep a housefull of guns.
Either that, or they're totally paranoid. *Which indicates something
is seriously amiss with American society.
.

What a card! *You should take this show on the road. *I laughed
until I cried.

Cindy Hamilton- Hide quoted text -

Well I'm glad I amused you *:-) *I aim to please.
There's some here will take all this very seriously. *Esp. about gun
ownership.

BTW, I have a flagpole outside my house. *I amuse myself by raising
various national flags at the appropiate time. Countries I have
visited.
I will fly the stars and stripes on July the fourth. *Anywhere I can
post a picture for y'all?

Harry my friend, I'd really like to see some pictures of England and
you home.

http://tinypic.com/

http://bayimg.com/

http://imgur.com/

http://photobucket.com/

http://www.flickr.com/

http://www.rockyou.com/

http://photo.net/

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I have posted some to your email address as shown on this group. *The
message is wrong, I got confused with this new browser I have, it does
strange things. If you have Google earth, do you know how to use the
"panoramio photos" features? *(You just tick the box in the bottom
left.) *These are little blue markers representing pix.

I can email you some google earth "place markers" and google earth
will take you straight there and you can click on the little blue
panoramio markers on the picture& *it will bring up pix that people
have uploaded. *There are literally thousands.
We have some world famous buildings/places *around here. I can look
out of my house window and see a fort that is 2000 years old. *There
are lots of churches and cathedrals more than a thousand years old.
These are some of our local places.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ledbury
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvern,_Worcestershire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hereford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromyard
I'll just try acouple of experiments about posting files here. Some
groups, you can email pix& *a thumnail appears on the thread but this
one doesn't seem to have that ability.

It's amazing what is in your country and most folks have no clue that
Romans once roamed England and left a lot of buildings like the baths
and temples. Of course posting anything but text to this group is not
considered good form so it's best to post to an image sharing site then
post a link instead. The reason being pictures take up a great deal of
bandwidth and there are many people who don't have a high speed Internet
connection and a binary file like a picture would take ages
for them to download. I've never been to Europe where many of my distant
ancestors came from so a visit there some day on my bucket list. Oh yea,
you must realize that my posted Email addy if fake to prevent Spam and
loads of Email from lunatics who may take a disagreement TOO literally
and don't understand that this is Usenet for crying out loud and not to
be taken so seriously.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

The fort BTW predates the Romans. About an hours drive from here is
Stonehenge which is thought to be 6,000 yrs old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Henge