Posted to alt.energy.homepower,misc.rural,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
m II m II is offline

Default auto-changeover propane regulator

"vaughn" wrote in message

"You" wrote in message
there is ONE BIG reason you can't RV tanks on a generator of any size.
(10Kw) they are Vapor withdraw type tanks and they don't have enough
surface area to allow the propane liquid to boil off into gas, without
freezing up the tank.... duh... anyone who has ever tried it knows
this...

Huh? The OP was asking about 2-1000 gallon tanks. That is plenty of
surface area unless we are talking about sub-zero temperatures. The flow
capacity of the regulator is a bigger concern.

Vaughn

Just killfilter that idiot. I did years ago.

Mike