Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Reasonable Cost?

CWLee posted for all of us...

"Doug Miller" wrote :

The guy quoted you a price, you agreed to it, he did the
job, you're satisfied
with the results -- what's the problem?

I'm the OP, and I never said there was a problem. I have no
complaint about the workmanship or the price. My post was
intended to solicit feedback about the reasonableness of the
price I paid. So far, I interpret the responses to be that
what I paid was about right.

Don't look back; it is over and done with. Time to move on.
Having second thoughts? Don't! You could always find someone to beat the
price with wildly varying results. You probably found a good guy.

--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.