Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fluorescent Tube Disposal

Back when Kodak had employees, the joke was that a female black Jew
could be Vice President in a year, due to Affirmative Action.

Discrimination: Hiring employees based on their race, gender, skin
color, religion, or other qualification which is not skill based.

Affirmative action: Hiring employees based on their race, gender, skin
color, religion, or other qualification which is not skill based.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

Affirmative Action strikes again. "Hello, employment service? Do you
have any imbeciles applying for work today? Yes? Good! Send them on
over, we need some more bureaucrats for our government office."

TDD