Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Something that really ****es me off

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Metspitzer wrote:

Lets see.............The number coming in is from a valid policy
holder. Someone may have killed the owner and is in his house. He
has used the number on the back of the card to get to us. Now he
wants to find out why we denied the owner's claim. The *******!

BTW: I have even gotten threatened with termination for looking up
my OWN medial records. I was leaving the hospital employment and going
to get my own insurance and I wanted to find some information on a
couple OTJ injuries I had. For some reason this tripped the tracker on
the computer and the privacy, IT, and my floor honchoes all came unglued
all over me.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist