Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default OT Something that really ****es me off

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:34:19 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Metspitzer wrote:

I also have to enter my member ID when I call. I suggested the they
should use caller ID. The girl said that they actually do use caller
ID, but they are required to ask anyway.

If this is health insurance, then they are required by federal
law to make sure it is you and not just some person with access to your
phone. Heck, as the policy holder, I have to get my wife's okay to ask a
question about her billings.
For other types of insurance that may be required by local law.

Lets see.............The number coming in is from a valid policy
holder. Someone may have killed the owner and is in his house. He
has used the number on the back of the card to get to us. Now he
wants to find out why we denied the owner's claim. The *******!