Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT Something that really ****es me off

On 6/30/2010 2:49 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 6/29/2010 11:40 PM Metspitzer spake thus:

My insurance company sent me a letter asking for more info.

Instead of putting their number on the letter head or anywhere else in
the letter, there are instructions on the letter that say.....If you
have any questions, call the number on the back of your insurance
card.

I also have to enter my member ID when I call. I suggested the they
should use caller ID. The girl said that they actually do use caller
ID, but they are required to ask anyway.

The next thing she said was......can you give me your phone number in
case we get disconnected?

Now that you mention it, WTF is up with all those places you call that
make you key in your phone # early in the call--and then the first
question the live human bean asks is "what is your telephone number?"?

Some people want cheap. Someone who is a fan of harbor freight chose the
system features. It costs more money to integrate the phone system with
the software used by CS.