Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default liquid silicone?

On Jun 26, 9:46*am, "Pete C." wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote:

Does anyone sell liquid silicone that is just in a bottle, not a spray can?

Reason I ask is, I have been in the habit of using silicone on my car's
door gaskets, but only have it in two forms - first, as a spray
lubricant, and secondly, as a grease (Sil-Glyde) either one of which
works, but is not as convenient to apply to weatherstripping as would be
a plain liquid that one could wipe on with a rag.

Have you tried spraying the stuff onto the rag and then wiping it onto
the gaskets???

Sorry about that. Nate is among my most oblivious nitwits.

Usenet "engineer", you see. Expert on ****ing everything, can't ****
without seeking Usenet advice.

As you can see he has engineeredly evaluated the "convenience" of
squirting over pouring, sans the acquisition part, except for the not
being able to conveniently find it locally part, but including the I
didn't even ****ing bother to Google it part.
-----

- gpsman