Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The real reason for the Gulf oil spill.

On 6/28/2010 6:03 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 00:42:00 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:18:34 -0500, "
wrote:

BTW, Gas here just went above $2.50/gal. Two weeks ago it was $2.34. It's
the week before Jul 4, historically the largest demand week, so prices are up
a bit.

I've heard the Canadians don't even celebrate July 4th. I don't know
why. Isn't it a world-wide holiday?

The Canuckistani economy is rather linked to the US economy. When fuel is in
high demand on this side of the borDER, its price goes up on the other side,
necessarily. I guess it's not surprising that elementary economics had to be
explained to you.

Hey, I like Canucks, they're like having very weird cousins. Hummm, I do
have some very weird cousins....

TDD