Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Obama, dictator of America.

On Jun 28, 2:01*am, John Karl wrote:
On 6/27/10 8:16 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Still, Obama was responsible for more American deaths on 9-11 than Yamamoto
was at Pearl Harbor (3000+ *vs. 2402).

Really? *I put his responsibility at zero American deaths.

There is no world wide terror organisation.
There is a world wide idea that has spread, fanned by the foriegn
activities of America.
America can't fight an idea (that's all it is). Your Times Square
bomber became aggrieved all on his own and decided to get (fortunately
inept) training and to do something about it. As did our 7/7 bombers.

Ergo the US military cannot defeat these people. It is not suited to
fighting an idea. It is suited to fighting the USSR in a pitched open
battle with massive military force.

HELLO!!!
The USSR no longer exists. The US military is largely obsolete.
Americans are very slow to pick up new ideas.