Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Autopsy results.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:49:59 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 6/27/2010 4:14 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:26:07 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 6/27/2010 11:26 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 01:02:44 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 6/25/2010 2:48 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Chief Two Eagles wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:46:23 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

harry wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...lla-activists-
autopsy-results

Interesting link.

I knew the Israeli commandos were good shots, but, boy, this was
outstanding!

Most paramilitary/commando/swat etc.. are trained for a head shot.
It's the one shot, one kill mantra. Saves ammo too!

Saving ammunition is good.

Yea, you can kill more activists/terrorists.

...and fewer people unlucky enough to be in the wrong place today.

My strategy is to be someplace else when I hear or expect gunfire.

While that's certainly a good plan, like all plans it's subject to variables
beyond your control.

That's why I practice eternal vigilance. It could be thought of as
paranoia by some folks but I consider it prudence. I'm always aware
of where I am and what's going on around me. Some people think I'm
a bit strange because I don't leave anything unlocked or unsecured.

Again, while that's certainly a good plan, like all plans it's subject to
variables beyond your control.