Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Quijano Roy Quijano is offline

Default Very Small Engine Repair

On Jun 27, 4:26*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:27:06 +0000 (UTC), Chief Two Eagles

wrote:
It's not worth taking in for repair as the labour would cost more then
the thing is worth.

Hone the cylinder. Replace piston and rings to match the new diameter.
Might need to re-seat the valves using lap compound. Have to admit I've
never had a really small 4 stroke apart but it should follow the agenda
of larger 4 strokes.

A little extreme I think. It may need just a fuel / air mixture
adjustment.

That is not extreme at all, well maybe you don't have to hone the cyl.
much but you def. Have to clear it smooth an the piston and rings need
be checked n replced according.
A space age motor flush n lube could do the job if there is no lead to
suspect extreme wear or tear inside.

Years messing with ninibikes :-) an mowers makes anyone an expert in
4stroke jobs et al.
We always get them going strong again.
Good Luck !