Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Cost to run central A/C

In article
,
Smitty Two wrote:

Now that my g.f. has a smart meter, she can go online with her iphone
and see a little graph that shows her electricity usage doubling during
my visits. But you could do that yourself with any meter. Just run the
A/C normally one week, and not at all the next. Compare results and
you've got your answer.

Depends on the weeks. This week, we had most days high 80s to mid-90s.
Next week the forecast is calling for at least 3 days with highs in the
mid 70s to low 80s. So just turning or now tells you next nothing by
itself.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist