Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
Robert Green wrote:

Less panty bunching and more pressing "Next" goes a long way towards
keeping
the peace.

I think there is only one person/creature in my killfile and he/she/it is
not posting in alt.home.repair.

Grin, only 2 in mine that aren't those silly 'ladies watches' or whatever
spam.

it out by pressing "K". There are threads I may not be interested in at
a particular time but someone who has a good head on their shoulders
may post something to the thread and I might want to read it. There is
so much good information posted to this group by some wonderful folks
who know what they're talking about. A famous man once said, "Experience
is a fool's best teacher."

Yup! I find that unless I ask something that no one has any experience with
(recently asked on Duro Shed brands after reading reviews), I get lots of
good feedback. Just good folks here overall.