Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default New a new refrigerator - any recommendations?

"Robert Green" wrote in message
Our 17 cu. ft. refrigerator has finally gotten to the point where I can't
find parts or keep it alive any longer and since older units are not very
energy efficient, I have decided it's time for euthanasia.

So I am looking for an equivalent (or slightly smaller) unit as a
replacement.

Anyone have any recommendations as to brands and models? Don't want to
spend a lot because we'll be moving soon and the unit will likely be
staying
behind. Don't need an icemaker or cold water dispenser, just a
straight-forward food cooler.

Thanks in advance for any input!

--
Bobby G.

I think you answered your own question when you said you do not want to
spend a lot and you are moving soon. If that is anything less than two
years, then look for the least expensive price and do not worry about the
modle.

If I was wanting a good one, then it would be Whirlpool.