Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default mower runs for a couple of minutes only

On Jun 25, 6:39*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The maroon now changes his instructions. Having been caught giving
dangerous instructions.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ransley" wrote in message

On Jun 24, 7:42 am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
I'm nominating this one for an award. Spray ether into the carb,
pull
the plug, and yank the cord. This could be confused with a solar
flare, or GI flame thrower, having burned down four or five houses.
What a maroon.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ransley" wrote in message

When it wont start spray in some starting fluid, and remove the plug
and check for spark. What you describe is what has happened to me
several times and it was the ignition module, eventualy it wont
start
at all. it could also be the coil but starting fluid and checking
for
spark rule out ingition.

You just dont get it do you, ok I will expain it for you since you
cant figure this basic one out and you ruined a motor with Either,
Test first with Either by spraying just a shot into the carb, if it
doesnt start test for spark by removing the plug, reinsert it back
into the socket, ground the plug on the head. While someone else pulls
the starter cord, check strength and color of spark. Now stormin, do
you get it. Its not at that difficult but I made it easy so you dont
blow up another motor. Since this is basic kids stuff I forget to be
complete for the less understanding, now dont tell us, do you need the
saftey warnings also on all the dangers, geeze wake up stormin.- Hide quoted text -

I guess I should have made it clear for Are You Smarter Than A 4th
Grader Stormin, I will do better next time kid. BTW Maroon was
reserved for you years ago for good reason. And just when I thought
being nice was correct, so that will change.