Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Lawn Maintenance

"Ron" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 8:49 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

On Jun 24, 2:24 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message

Lawn Maintenance is an essential part of home improvement, if you
property looks bad, your home looks bad.

We have been compiling articles about proper lawn maintenance &
landscaping - and we would love all and any help.

If you are interested in writing an article or adding comments /
suggestions to previous articles posted we would love to add them to
our site along with your name and a link to any website/blog that you
desire.

even if you are not interested in adding to the website - you still
may find alot of usefull information on the site to help you 'spiff'
up your lawn.

Thank You!

Here's my article:

1) Mow it correctly.
2) Go do something else.

Repeat as needed.- Hide quoted text -

some people like to take care of their lawn.
sorry if i offended you

=========

What do you mean by "take care of", other than "mow correctly"?

Fertilize, weed control, bug control, watering.

If you need weed control, bug control, and watering, you're growing the
wrong thing in your yard. That's true of the vast majority of lawns in this
country. It's a tradition which has no place in the growing environment for
most of the country. Thank the original colonists for this mistake. They
wanted their homes to look like what they left behind in England.