Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Invasion of the red ants

Robert Green wrote:
wrote in message
Robert Green wrote:
wrote in message
m...
clipped
about army ants reaching the US by 1960, he was pretty much on target
for
the fire ant invasion. I think the most fascinating thing army ants

do
is
to build living bridges of ants over water barriers. Who taught them
that?
(-:

Might have been my neighbor's kid...I caught him and his friend in my
garden once, showing praying mantis how to mate. )
Yikes - kids today!

--
Bobby G.

That was yesterday...they're grown up and probably parents ) I had no
idea of how anything mated when I was their ages...7 or 8?

A school administrator I know was certain that the 7 year old kids in one of
the school's classes were being sexually influenced by an adult. I assured
her that some kids are very precocious about sex and by age seven I knew of
several neighbor kids that were alread "drydocking in the pews" so to speak.
Kids now so much more than when I was a kid . . .

How did we get here from Red Ants? Thread Drift Alert!

--
Bobby G.

Seven-year-old boys and red ants are both household pests )