Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Permitting: rat on neighbor?

wrote in message news:zu-dnf1-

stuff snipped

I read that one could make
anonymous complaints, so I emailed one ) Code people came by, with my
email in hand, with the email addy that only my husband would recognize.

Yes, the only way to make sure it's truly anonymous is to use a neighbor's
name. just kidding

While they may not be around forever, there's always the mailbox. But karma
is karma and ratting out your neighbor could turn around and bite you. I've
lived in neighborhood war zones and peaceful, shady ones. I like the latter.
A lot. That means "live and let live" most times unless Jeff Dauhmer just
moved in and there's a real bad smell in the air. Then, you "gotta drop the
dime." Boy is that slang obsolete!

--
Bobby G.