Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Double glazing question

On 3 July, 23:44, Mike Lane wrote:
Not really a diy question (and may be silly) but...

I'm thinking of having double glazing fitted in my bathroom, and I'm
wondering about an extractor fan that I have mounted in one of the window
panes. It really is in the best position as it is, and it would be difficult
to move it anywhere else.

Is there any way I can mount the fan in a double glazed unit?

--

Double glazing suppliers (as least some of them) can provide a hole
through both panes