Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bark off

"Frank" wrote in message
On 6/21/2010 5:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"Since yours are inside dogs, you won't mind if I shoot any free
ranging wild dogs in your yard?"

Reminds me.
Guy complained to neighbor about dog getting in his trash.
Neighbor said it was not his dog.
Guy put Exlax around his cans.
Next day neighbor was bringing rugs outside house to hose them off.
When guy asked neighbor why he was hosing off rugs, neighbor said dog
had crapped all over them.
Guy said, when dogs run loose, you don't know what they might eat

My mother (RIP) would have loved you. She was more territorial than the
most territorial pit bull and when dogs did their business on the lawn, she
would go wild. I wish I could have suggested that to her when a giant
Bernese Mountain Dog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernese_Mountain_Dog

moved in next door and left piles the sized of bear droppings everywhere.
At least ExLax would have made it a hosable offense. She was not to be gone
near after shoveling a load of BMD poop out of her beloved rose bushes.
Non lethal but definitely pound for pound as annoying to the perpetrator as
the pooping or barking is to the victim. I can't imagine what a 5 inch high
stack of "stuff" becomes liquified and dumped on the shag carpet. This is
as valuable a tip as giving trapped squirrels peanut butter and Ambien to
calm them down for transport. What a river of knowledge the internet is . .
..

--
Bobby G.