Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Toilet started to clog frequently

"LSMFT" wrote in message
Ignoramus32553 wrote:

We have a particular toilet on the second floor, that started to clog
from time to time. Every time I could unclog it (I do not recall the
name of the tool, it has a rubber bulb and is made to push water
forcefully when its handle is pushed), but it bothers me and I would
like to know how I can resolve this permanently.

thanks

Get a flex inspection camera on sale for $89.99

http://www.harborfreight.com/wireles...tor-66550.html
--

Not on sale now. )-: They want $159.99 for it!!!!. Might be worth $90 to
me, but not $160. Do they have frequent sales on it? This is one of the

I also see a non-contact IR thermo on sale for $26 but I can get them from
Ebay (via HK) for under $20, shipping included. Very useful for checking
microwaved food for compliance without getting a dial thermo dirty. Also
useful for spotting leaks around doors and windows.

--
Bobby G.