Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Invasion of the red ants

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:25:43 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

When I lived in an old walk up in NYC, I sprinkled boric acid all around

the
kitchen floor because the roaches were so thick. They sailed right

through
piles of the stuff like they were skiing and it had no visible affect on
them at all.

As I mentioned above, BA burns the exoskeleton. It takes some time. I
dusted my garage before. A day or few later the critters are belly-up.

For roaches? See the Las Vegas Coffee Grounds Roach Trap - version 2

http://www.lasvegasmixx.com/702/viewtopic.php?id=1502

I still use the original type, mason jar with used coffee grounds and
an inch or so of water. They climb in and cannot climb out (glass).

Thank God roaches are just a bad memory for me. It's good to be reminded
that there are lots of small things to be thankful in this world, and living
roach-free is one of them.

--
Bobby G.