Edwin Pawlowski

Default Measuring Devices / Tape Measures

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in message
that I try to avoid using.
Why? Because the end of it is loose, and if you don't push the tape back
toward it, the measurement can be off by nearly 1/8".

I was in Lowes today, and checked out their tape measures - even on the

more
expensive ones the end of it was loose! One was even worse than the one I
have.

You'd think the guys that make them would have figured out how to do it
right my now. You and I know better. Flatten out that bent end first. Then
beat the rivet with a hammer a few times until the loose end doesn't move.

Just curious, what kind of fishing line do you use?
Ed