Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How do I check the output of an amp with a scope?

I suspect the original poster doesn't know much about electronics.
We should stop trying to help him, and ask that he find someone
"local" (in his own country) who can explain how to use test equipment.

Don't you think it's just a mite too early to give up on him (her)? Ask
some more questions. They obviously didn't provide us with enough
information; we know how to easily fix that problem.

He's obviously making some gross error, but can't explain exactly /what/
he's doing. That's all the more reason for asking him to look for local
help.

This is not unlike trying to explain to someone on the other side of the
world how to tie shoelaces.