Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How do I check the output of an amp with a scope?

On 6/30/2010 4:47 PM William Sommerwerck spake thus:

I suspect the original poster doesn't know much about electronics. We should
stop trying to help him, and ask that he find someone "local" (in his own
country) who can explain how to use test equipment.

Don't you think it's just a mite too early to give up on him (her)? Ask
some more questions. They obviously didn't provide us with enough
information; we know how to easily fix that problem.