Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
fly on the wall fly on the wall is offline

Default Fuse or fusible resistor?

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 00:27:45 -0700, DaveC wrote:

I take it , that its blown and I also take it that its not charred (fusible
R don't char or even discolour AFAIK)

No, I don't have one. I threw it out with the old battery. :-(
Someone on-line volunteered to describe the one from his scope.
I'll not ask him to do a post-mortem on a working fuse. ;-)

Surely (s)he can MEASURE the one (s)he has?