Swingman

Default Number of outlets per circuit in new shop

http://theoak.com/rick/Electricity_in_the_Shop.html

Probably more than you want to know at present, but keep track of the url
because most of it will eventually come in handy in a shop at some point.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/02/04

"Otto Hoel" wrote in message

My shop is 20' x 20'. The main CB in my current panel says 150 so I

assume
I have 150Amp service. Otherwise no labels or markings clutters up the
expanse of gray paint in the panel, so I guess my first job should be to
map out the circuits I already have. And finally, the panel is full. No
expansion possible. So I will have to put in a sub panel. I have room to
put it right next to the existing panel. Unless that is a no no.