Posted to rec.woodworking
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default 220VAC vs. 240VAC Saw Motor S.O.T.

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:37:44 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

Many years ago, I went to electronics school. The guys there would have
howled at this bit of lunacy.

I am trying figure out if you are really funny or just totally disturbed.
Did you write this or get it from someplace?

I am probably a little of both. I had this given to me about 25 years
ago shortly after I was given the responsibility for the wiring on
some of the wheel loaders we designed at Caterpillar. I have enjoyed
sharing that lunacy with many people since then.