Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_10_] Josepi[_10_] is offline

Default Happy Canada Day

Don't forget the fireworks tonight!
May a little cool in some spots. Long underwear?

Nahhh... Just lots of coffee with Baileys. shhhhhh..

"Upscale" wrote in message
I'll be partying. A friend is picking up my new Domino, CT22 and TS55
tracksaw, both replete with accessories tomorrow (today actually).
After today, I know I'll be crying poor for a long time.

I place all blame squarely on Leon's and Swingman's shoulders for
telling me how great these tools are. If I don't like them, Leon and
Swing will be hearing about it big time. Then I'll have to give them
away to some unlucky individual on the street.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:56:46 -0400, "Matt"
wrote:

Happy Canada Day.
Party on, party hard.