Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default TrollFilters updated...

Thanx MII. Your help here is so worthwhile
------------------

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
basilisk wrote:

I have been lurking around usenet since the early 90's and have never
killfiled anyone. I could always choose to read or not, sometimes even
a trolling idiot has something useful to say.

Real trolls only say something useful to lure in the fish. Don't be a
fish. There is no reason to killfile him if you don't mind working
around the trash, but responding to him is all he wants.

The SOB known as josepi and all his imaginary friends have enlightened
me to the need of filtering,

I'm with you, I never killfile anyone real, but a troll is not real, so
kill filing him/it is the best way to go.

--
Jack
Living is like licking honey off a thorn!