Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default TrollFilters updated...

Another new nym?

Geeez yiu are so transparent with your cyber bullying techniques.

Perhaps M II would like to succumb to your pressure and join your gang,
now?

Wot a loser.

"basilisk" wrote in message
I have been lurking / trolling around usenet since the early 90's and have
never
killfiled anyone. I could always choose to read or not, sometimes even
a trolling idiot has something useful to say.

The SOB known as josepi and all his imaginary friends have enlightened
me to the need of filtering,

I started using Dialog for better filtering capability, googlegroups
is next when I learn how to whitelist a few people.

basilsik