Bob S.

Default Jointer/Planer knives - How sharp should I expect

Well let's see now.... my day job may be short-lived, I have the Makita
sharpener, I know how to sharpen planer and joiner blades and he sounds like
he's willing to pay the price for quality work... Yooo...... Dave

;-)

Bob S.

service. Where I live nothing is cheap (~30 bucks for sharpening 3 13"
planer blades) and it's really hard to find competent services in
anything (Don't even start me on the painters who just secured their
tarp by nailing through my roof). If they come back reasonable I send
the other sets to the same place.

Dave R.