Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default OT- On/Off Switch

Appologies Evodawg.

Come and sit with me the moron poster.
I will lead you through mail bouncing and spamming.

I am expert at these things.

READ MY BIO!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6757f15c?hl=en

"Josepi" wrote in message

What has changed for you! LOL
Better you heed my advise.
I am an active poster and police within this as well as many other
newsgroups. If you dare to post anything that even hints of being a
commercial message, I WILL REPORT YOU. As a matter of fact if you post
anything I disagree with, I WILL REPORT YOU. I am single, middle-aged,
live at home, and have nothing better to do than scan for newsgroup
abusers and report them. So BEWARE, I am watching!

John

Evodawg wrote in message
news: ...

Know I'm throughly confused. Nothing can be Stupid Simple any more!!!

Josepi wrote:

I have seen both systems used in the electrical distribution industry.

We used
red = breaker closed = on = alive = dangerous
green = breaker open = off = go = safe

Other utilities used
red breaker open = off = stopped
green = breaker closed = electrons go