Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

On Jun 27, 7:49*am, Jack Stein wrote:
Upscale wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:49:09 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:
I quote (cut and paste no less) something you said, you incorrectly
attribute the quote to me, then you belittle and argue with YOURSELF,
then have the audacity to call my points ridiculous..

Looks like a valid statement on the face of it, but the truth is that
frequently you'll creatively manipulate, lie or say whatever comes to
mind to try to bolster your feeble arguments ~ aka a commonplace stein
witticism.

Nice try, but I back up my statements with quotes direct quotes, so it
not only looks valid, but is valid. You just make **** up. *It's
particularly funny when you attack yourself. *Not too stupid are you?

I'm done with this. You don't have anything to contribute and never
did.

Yeah, I know, it's a bitch when you run out of worthless innuendoes.

You ought to know, Jack. That happened to you eons ago.