Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default The Gulf Disaster: a geologists take

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 26, 10:17 am, Jack Stein wrote:

. They can ban smoking for example, a perfectly legal activity.

Yet cocaine and heroin are illegal. What's up with that?

I dunno, what's up with it?

You can own a car company, like I, and my pension fund owned GM at one
time. The government through regulation and taxing policy can control
how it is managed, or, you can have a communist ******* like Obama steal
it from you, and now the government both owns and controls it.

GM did soooo much better on their own.

The owners of GM, being the stockholders, could not do worse than losing
everything. Once big brother, the communist ******* obama and his red
regime stole the company, the company could do no worse.

They ran the whole thing into the ground so it had no real value,

Wrong camel breath, the company did have real value before it was stolen
by the Obama regime.

Ford didn't get stolen by that ******* Obama now did it?

Not yet, no.

By your position (such as it is) Obama
should have 'stolen' Ford, it at least had some value.

GM had value before it was stolen by Obama.

But welcome to the Revisionist Club, in here there are already a few
members.

The only one making **** up here is you, and you are too fukking simple
for it to matter much, so carry on.

--