Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O. Mike O. is offline

Default door sprung - hanging no mortise hinges

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:38:46 GMT, me wrote:

It's http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...90437&pn=90437
but the middle isn't notched. go to more info tab. the hinge I'm using is
on the right.

Are the screws flush with the face of the hinge? If even one is
hanging out a little (on either the door or the cabinet) it will hit
there before the door is closed.

You might try cutting a notch in a piece of paper (so you can hold on
to it) then stick it through the crack at the hinge and closing the
door on top of the paper. You would expect to just see the little
square smashed out of the paper. You might be able to see if it's
hitting somewhere else.

Mike O.