Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default mounting a ceiling air filter

On 6/26/2010 1:41 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
wrote

http://www.burrellcustomcarpentry.com/subpage83.html

That guy has lots of Festools. He really likes them. When are you going to
pony up and buy more Festools than he has? After all, its a competition,
right?G

LOL ... I'm getting there. If the job requires it I've never balked at
purchasing tools that increase productivity. At this point if Festool
has it and the job requires it, the job is going to pay for it.

He obviously uses the tools. And his comments are relevant to folks who make
their living with their tools.

Ayup ... and Festool is uncannily designed for on-site accuracy and
increased productivity. I'm seeing more and more trim carpenters with
the tell tale Systainers in the back of pickups and vans.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010