Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Festool Tracksaw

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 08:05:55 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 6/25/2010 10:24 PM, Upscale wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:19:16 -0500, wrote:

On the other side of the coin, Leon got us both adapters for the CT22E
to work with the Kreg K3 pocket hole jig ... I just made a couple of

I've got a Kreg K3. Know if the adapter came from Kreg or Festool (or
perhaps some other source)? If you're not sure, I'll ping Leon.

I'm not sure where he found it, so best ping him.

I found last night that my hoses from an older sears shop vac will
plug right into the CT22 inlet which means I can use it with many of
my other tools that I adapted to the 1 1/4" hose or 2"

Mike M