Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default The Gulf Disaster: a geologists take

On Jun 26, 10:17*am, Jack Stein wrote:

. *They can ban smoking for example, a perfectly legal activity.

Yet cocaine and heroin are illegal. What's up with that?

* You can own a car company, like I, and my pension fund owned GM at one
time. *The government through regulation and taxing policy can control
how it is managed, or, you can have a communist ******* like Obama steal
it from you, and now the government both owns and controls it. *

GM did soooo much better on their own. They ran the whole thing into
the ground so it had no real value, Ford didn't get stolen by that
******* Obama now did it? By your position (such as it is) Obama
should have 'stolen' Ford, it at least had some value.
But welcome to the Revisionist Club, in here there are already a few
members.